I just noticed this morning, while looking for a salsa recipe, that the cooking website Epicurious lets you upload a photo that will appear on your recipe reviews and in their cooking discussion area. When I went to upload my favorite MorgueFile-licensed photo, I discovered that Epicurious actually asks whether I have the right to use and distribute the photo. Pretty amazing. I think I’ll show the site to my students to kick off a discussion of when we have the right to use images and other media we find on the web.
- RT @TheRealBuzz: I was on the Moon! #Apollo11 @NASA twitter.com/linn_leblanc/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @catiyas: -Teacher given cash for supplies on a plane. -Donating PTO so expecting mother can take time off. -CEO giving car to kid w… 7 hours ago
- @eramshaw I’m so sad about your elevator conversation and the reply tweets, too. We need good journalism more than… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Yair_Rosenberg: Mark Zuckerberg thinks Facebook should just let Holocaust deniers roam free on the platform. His critics think Facebook… 2 days ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/AskTarget/stat… 2 days ago