I just noticed this morning, while looking for a salsa recipe, that the cooking website Epicurious lets you upload a photo that will appear on your recipe reviews and in their cooking discussion area. When I went to upload my favorite MorgueFile-licensed photo, I discovered that Epicurious actually asks whether I have the right to use and distribute the photo. Pretty amazing. I think I’ll show the site to my students to kick off a discussion of when we have the right to use images and other media we find on the web.
- RT @dylanlscott: still not wrapped my mind around this: THE ENTIRE ISLAND of Puerto Rico could be without electricity for MONTHS https://… 1 day ago
- A gorgeous night to enjoy beer and food @EBCwny https://t.co/io8mMQaCBl 2 days ago
- Lest my beer-loving cred be disputed, I DID buy a book @ a beer festival, as a good bibliophile should. Also got beer 🍺 ❤️ @stbcbeer 2 days ago
- So we came to a beer festival ( @stbcbeer) & bought a signed book! Check out markbrewer.com to see his i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @dmoren 18 others and I will be there this evening What’s for dinner, Dan? 2 days ago