I just noticed this morning, while looking for a salsa recipe, that the cooking website Epicurious lets you upload a photo that will appear on your recipe reviews and in their cooking discussion area. When I went to upload my favorite MorgueFile-licensed photo, I discovered that Epicurious actually asks whether I have the right to use and distribute the photo. Pretty amazing. I think I’ll show the site to my students to kick off a discussion of when we have the right to use images and other media we find on the web.
- via @nprnews: The Fight Over Teacher Salaries: A Look At The Numbers n.pr/2G7emct 13 hours ago
- via @nprnews: New York Democratic Rep. Louise Slaughter, 88, Has Died n.pr/2Gy8hGb 13 hours ago
- I am spending A LOT of time yelling at the screen during this season of #JessicaJones 13 hours ago
- @dmoren During a prof development session I was leading I went to log in to the platform I was showing, and typed m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Some days, the 3D printer is all “Imagine! Create! I will make your dreams reality!” …and other days, the 3D prin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago